You are required to write a letter of promotion according to the following infor

游客2023-09-24  35

问题 You are required to write a letter of promotion according to the following information given in Chinese.
    以营销部经理Samuel Adams的身份写一封产品推销信。信件内容如下:
    随信寄去数码相机的目录册。本公司产品的高质量众所周知,并广泛认可。相比较,价格为同行之最低。通过试用订购,贵方会认为本公司产品货真价实。为了推广产品,本月内,给予15%的折扣。我方提供高质量的产品和格外优厚的条件,希望有机会为贵方服务。
    Words for reference:
    广泛认可:be universally acknowledged
    同行:in the same line
    试用订购:trial order
    格外优厚的条件:unusually generous terms

选项

答案                                                                    May 12, 2006
Dear Sirs,
    We are very pleased to send you with this letter a copy of our catalog for digital cameras. The high quality of our product is well-known and universally acknow

解析     写推销信与写广告一样,意在吸引潜在客户。因此,推销信应引起读信人的注意,使他们产生跃跃欲试的欲望,使他们相信你们公司提供的产品和服务最合宜,促使他们下单订购。
    推销信通常包含产品信息介绍、强调商品或服务的最重要的特色、赞美产品或服务的质量,其特点是卖方主动介绍和推销自己的产品,并以优惠的价格及付款条件、优良的质量与售后服务承诺来打动对方。推销信的写作要求用词清晰、简洁,产品描述具体、准确;最好列举重要数据或事实以增强说服力。结尾要有感召力,促使对方采取行动。
    推销信的常用表达:
    1.We are pleased to send you our latest catalog of...
    我方十分乐意给您寄上我们最新的…商品目录。
    2.We think you will be interested in...
    想必贵方对…感兴趣。
    3.If payment is made immediately,we’ll give you a special discount of 8%.
    如能即刻付款,我方会给你方11%的折扣。
    4.The above terms are our special favors to you.We are expecting your initial order.
    以上条件是我方对你方的特殊优惠。我方期待你方的第一批订货单。
    5.Since the price is subject to alteration,please place an order as soon as possible,
    由于价格可能有变动,请从速订购。
    6.We are ready to serve you and welcome your call.
    我们随时准备为您竭诚服务,并欢迎电话垂询。
    7.Please take the chance and place an order soon.
    希望借此机会从速订购。
    8.Please try the sample we are sending you herewith.
    兹奉上样品,敬请试用。
转载请注明原文地址:https://tihaiku.com/zcyy/3041984.html
最新回复(0)