1. 被邀请人:史密斯夫妇邀请人:张池夫妇邀请时间:2008年6月8日内 容:好久没见到他们,十分想念。他们刚从家乡回来,因此邀请他们两位于2008

游客2023-09-24  23

问题 1. 被邀请人:史密斯夫妇
邀请人:张池夫妇
邀请时间:2008年6月8日
内    容:好久没见到他们,十分想念。他们刚从家乡回来,因此邀请他们两位于2008年6月8日下午6点30分来家里吃晚饭。饭后一起去听音乐会。务请光临。

选项

答案 May 29, 2008
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Smith,
   How are you going?
   Haven’t seen you for a long time. I just heard that you had come back from your hometown. You know, we miss you very much. How about coming to have dinner with us at our apartment at 6:30 p.m. on June 8, 2008? We do hope you would join us. After dinner, let’s go and enjoy a concert, shall we?
    Looking forward to seeing you.
                                                                                                                              Yours sincerely,
                                                                                                                          Mr. & Mrs. Zhang Chi

解析 邀请函常用套语:
1.We are deeply impressed by your thorough knowledge and profound understanding of...
   我们对您……渊博的知识和深刻的见解记忆犹新。
2.We would like to know if you could...
  不知您能否前来……
3.Is there any chance of your coming...?
   您能否前来……?
4.Would be very happy if you could come...
   如蒙光临……,不胜荣幸。
5.I should be cheerful if you could come to...
   您如果能来……就太让人高兴了。
6.I cordially invite you to join us.
   我真心地邀请您来参加我们的活动。
7.I would like to take this opportunity to invite you to...
   借此机会,我想邀请您……
8.You would receive our standard honorarium to cover traveling and other expenses.
   我们将按照常规给您报销差旅及其他费用。
9.Please let us know as soon as possible if you can tell us when you can make the trip.
   请您尽早与我们联系,并告知能否成行及具体时间。
10.Please accept our warm welcome and sincere invitation.
   请接受我们热情的欢迎和诚挚的邀请。
11.I can assure you that we’ll make everything convenient to the speaker.
   可以向您保证的是,我们将为发言人提供一切便利条件。
转载请注明原文地址:https://tihaiku.com/zcyy/3041899.html
相关试题推荐
最新回复(0)